HYPEBEAST was launched in 2005 as a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and continues to inform and inspire trendsetters around the world. The growth of HYPEBEAST has seen its focus transcend from its initial roots to encompass all forms of fashion, arts, design and culture. This makes HYPEBEAST a premier network and destination for cultural enthusiasts, tastemakers and influencers alike.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all paid social related initiatives on all Hypebeast media properties.
- Formulate new insights on content performance and develop key actionables.
- Ideate and create new reader segmentation for more detailed interest/behavioural level targeting.
- Maintain monthly paid social traffic targets and KPIs for all HYPEBEAST media properties.
- Develop and refine performance reporting with management.
- Evaluate ROI on one-off marketing campaigns that involve paid boosting and provide expertise on improvements.
- Quarterly paid social budget optimisation and allocation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in sales and adops in ensuring fulfillment of campaign impression goals.
- Provide ad-hoc consultation to sales paid media planning per campaign.
- High understanding of Hypebeast’s content and culture.
- Understanding the nature of paid social (Facebook, Twitter) and SEM (Google) is preferred.
- Intermediate understanding of Excel (Pivot table, etc), Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, BI Platforms.
- Comfortable in managing multiple stakeholders from varying time-zones.
- Previous experience in ad operations from media, high growth start-ups or agencies is a plus.
- High proficiency in both written and verbal communication in English.
- Recent graduates with passion in digital or paid marketing is welcome.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please provide your cover letter, CV, and expected salary.
This position is based and located in Hong Kong. Candidate must be eligible to work in Hong Kong.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.