iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £500 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun & vibrant team.
However, we’re still near the start of our journey – our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
You will bring iwoca more leads and customers through Paid Social and Display:
- Expand Facebook lead generation and customer acquisition
- Grow lead generation (and, further down the line, engagement and awareness) through paid media content distribution, working closely with the Content team
- Innovate in new channels like LinkedIn, YouTube, Native display and others
- Apply a strategic learning framework across all channels: define learning objectives, set up A/B tests and scale up/down accordingly.
- Ensure robust web analytics to understand user journeys and inform attribution.
- Proven track record of delivering business growth through Paid Social and/or display media. Experience in B2B / offline conversions a strong plus
- Hands on experience running Paid Social or Display campaigns. Some experience in setting up and troubleshooting digital tracking using Google Tag Manager a plus.
- User centric approach to media, connecting media buying to customer behaviour
- Experienced, confident and resourceful with drawing strategic insights from analysis in an imperfect world (ie when you never have all the data you’d like, exactly as you’d like it)
- Team player: you will get people on board to get stuff done
- Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality in tight timelines
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance