Job title: Paid Media Specialist
Reports to: Manager, Paid Media
We need someone who is passionate about Paid Search/Display and Digital Marketing to help manage our growing roster of clients. The ideal candidate will not only be proficient in the latest and greatest techniques and ad formats, but will also have the ability to think strategically to put together integrated paid media plans blending search, display, and remarketing - As well as emerging channels such as Connected TV, Digital Out Of Home, and native. You’ll be supporting multiple clients across a variety of industries and verticals, but you’ll always have the same goal: to get the client the best possible results at the lowest cost. You’ll be working to help craft and execute strategies, and will be responsible for all tasks associated with building and optimizing digital paid media campaigns.
- Manage and execute all aspects of Display/SEM/Paid Social campaigns, including campaign build-out and optimizations, developing keyword and campaign strategy, ad and landing page testing, creating conversions and events in the publishers to reflect client’s business goals and bid and budget management on a daily basis.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns, and translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for revising campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly with clients on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive and landscape intelligence.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports for both clients and internal team leads to assess and optimize performance.
- Collaborate with our SEO team to identify the best keyword phrases to target in a multi-dimensional digital marketing campaign.
- Work with internal team members and external publisher partners to build strategic media plans across search, programmatic, and social channels.
- Develop and maintain paid media strategy that drives business results for our clients.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience managing campaigns in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other paid media platforms.
- Hands on experience with DSP platforms such as The Trade Desk, SimpliFi, Yahoo DSP, and others
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing large paid media budgets ($1+ million annual)
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, in addition to creating conversion actions and pixels within advertising platforms.
- Experience using spreadsheets and bulk editing tools to make large account-wide changes and to build a significant number of campaigns at scale
- Ability to juggle and prioritize a challenging workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate directly with clients, both verbally and in writing
- Digital agency experience working with enterprise-level clients
- Experience using bid management platforms to help optimize campaigns (i.e., Acquisio, Marin, Kenshoo, SearchForce, etc)
- Google Ads, Bing Ads, or Facebook Ads certifications
- A/B testing experience
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
The salary range for this position is $65,000 - $90,000 per year, depending on experience.
What we offer:
- Healthy work/life balance
- A creative environment to do the best work of your career
- An amazing team of developers, designers, marketers, and project managers.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company matching
About Happy Cog:
Happy Cog is a growing interactive agency of 80+ people, all working 100% remotely.
We design, develop, and market websites and mobile apps for a wide variety of clients -- everyone from small startups, to Fortune 100s. Projects we've recently worked on have included online ordering platforms for restaurants, custom content management systems for law firms, an economic mobility research platform, and many more.
We are looking for great people to join our team, so if you don't check all the boxes, but believe you can do the job, reach out and tell us why – your experience might be just what we're looking for!
Happy Cog is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, protected veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability.
We are also proud to have been on the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing companies for 7 years in a row! For more information go to our website: https://www.happycog.com.