What’s This Position All About?
Are you obsessed with the idea of helping clients improve their online advertising performance? Love to grow your hands-on experience helping clients with everything from strategy to implementation and beyond? Ready to join a fun, supportive and collaborative team? Look no further! Perfect Search has all the tools and technology you will need to succeed.
The PPC Analyst will work with our existing PPC team to provide strategic PPC services for our clients. You will manage day-to-day PPC strategy creation and execution for an assignment of PPC campaigns. The ideal candidate should have strong verbal and written communication as everyone in our organization is client-facing. A positive attitude and the desire to go above and beyond for our clients and internal teammates is a must.
The PPC Analyst, Search & Social is responsible for the planning, strategy, and execution of paid search engine marketing and social media advertising campaigns. To achieve success in this role, applicants must have the ability to quickly learn and successfully utilize PPC platforms and tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data. PPC Analysts will be expected to manage online campaigns for clients across a number of channels including Google, Microsoft Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
Perfect Search Media is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and core values dedicated to providing an inclusive work environment for all.
What You’ll Do:
- Research, plan, and create ad accounts for clients in a variety of industries
- Work expertly within Google Ads, Microsoft Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and others
- Analyze key metrics, discern key findings, and optimize to drive successful outcomes in accounts
- Advanced data analysis in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Create concise and impactful ad copy for a variety of clients with or without the help of copywriters
- Serve as point of contact and project manager for clients with regular client facing communication
- Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients. Communicate with clients via email, Slack, and video conferencing.
- Create weekly/monthly reports and dashboards with analysis of campaign performance along with recommendations for improvements
- Understand client objectives and business goals to identify current client campaign optimization and expansion opportunities
- Keep up-to-date on emerging online marketing strategies, tools, and best practices
- Manage and prioritize several accounts simultaneously
- Foster and develop positive, long-term relationships with our clients and work to retain and grow clients year over year
- Contribute to company (and occasionally client) blog(s) and internal marketing strategy
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of experience managing PPC campaigns for multiple clients on search, display, and social media platforms. In-platform experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, and LinkedIn ads preferred.
- Experience presenting on reporting calls and leading direct communication with clients across Zoom, Google Hangouts, Gmail, and others.
- Highly analytical and strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to generate comprehensive and cohesive marketing strategies
- Ability to think critically and collaborate effectively with others
- Strong time management & organization skills
- The ability to quickly adapt and utilize tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data
- Data analysis experience
- Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets experience
- Quick learning ability with a strong desire to become an expert in digital marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A close eye for detail with the ability to see how pieces fit into the overall picture
- Results-driven work ethic and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Google products and other digital marketing analytics tools