Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Qualtrics has an amazing sales team, able to deliver fantastic growth and bring in the best customers in the world. But what does a sales team need more than anything else? Leads. We are looking for an expert paid social manager to generate pipeline through effective online advertising, support our international sales force, and efficiently grow our advertising program.
The Expectation for Success
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience actively and successfully managing paid social channels. Experience with paid search, display, retargeting, media buying, content syndication & landing page optimization will also be beneficial. You leverage that experience to build and manage programs on all relevant social advertising channels. Through careful tracking and optimization, you generate demonstrably ROI-positive leads and fuel Qualtrics’ growth.
A Day in the Life
- Fuel revenue growth via paid social platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, and other online advertising channels.
- Manage day-to-day optimization activities including building and managing bidding strategies, target audiences, ad copywriting, testing and optimization, content marketing, campaign buildouts, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, for continuous program improvement.
- Analyze key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) to make ongoing optimizations, identify opportunities, and set priorities.
- Help measure and track within analytics for paid social channels through definition of goals, tracking events, and conversion triggers.
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Work closely with marketing team members (content, social, customer marketing, etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Become the channel expert to act as a resource to the broader team for campaign strategy planning and execution.
- Create and run landing page optimization tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.