Unispace is revolutionizing the creation of the workplace. Delivered across borders and capabilities, we offer an agile, end-to-end experience rooted in industry-leading workplace insights and fit for today’s ever-evolving global brands. Powered by genuine partnership with our clients, our efficient and flexible approach integrates transformational technology to empower decision-making and meet the pace of change. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, collaborate, and learn.
This is a newly created role due to our continued growth and will see you supporting our Chief Risk Officer as well as a variety of key stakeholders across our regions.
The opportunity will bring exceptional organisational skills, legal and company secretariate expertise, combined with strong business acumen to achieve a best in class approach to legal, compliance and risk management administration.
Also important is navigating us through new jurisdictions, M&A activity as well as providing our business with continuous enhancement to our processes, tools, and systems so they are scalable and fit-for-purpose as we continue our expansion.
Key responsibilities include
- Preparing Board and Committee Papers, Minutes, Charters, Reports, and other documents as required
- Managing the lifecycle of our entities, from incorporation to dissolution
- Maintaining corporate registers, including updating Directors & Officers information, addresses, etc.
- Managing external service providers to ensure all annual and regular filings are completed in a timely manner
- Assisting with notarization and Apostille requests
- Manage Licensure requirements (General Contractor and Architecture) across the globe and ensure actions are taken to achieve compliance
- Managing the annual training cycle for the Group, including identifying and delivering additional needs for training, working closely with our People & Culture team
- Assisting with Insurance management driving the insurance renewal process
- Assisting with claims management
- Maintaining risk registers
What are we looking for
- Legal, business, or other qualification or recognised certification
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in professional services (legal, accounting, audit, etc).
- Proven ability to drive and implement change strategies and initiatives
- Demonstrable track record in managing complex structures with multiple stakeholders
- Project Management experience is desirable
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Advanced user of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
- Excellent communication and superior writing skills
- Creative problem solver with a demonstrated ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences
- Willing and able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Thrives in tackling new and diverse challenges
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced practice with diverse clients
The statements on the job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person(s) assigned to do this job. The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed on the job description) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Unispace is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.