Part-Time Finance Manager
As a Hands on Finance Manager...
Promet Source is seeking a talented, energetic, highly-motivated Part-Time Finance Manager to work directly with our CEO and Project Managers and play a pivotal role on our team. Candidates will be expected to possess problem solving, forward thinking and analytical goal oriented skills.
Promet Source is a global web and mobile application development company with offices in Chicago, USA. We are a full service technology firm that delivers high-value consulting and software development solutions that clients need to grow their business. As a leading technology provider of web services, we focus on complex web development, support, mobile applications, and strategic marketing. We are dedicated to open source software solutions by providing managed services for Drupal-based websites, products, and applications.
This is very much a “hands on” Finance Manager role with the ability to get involved in several areas of the business. If you feel you fit the below requirements and can thrive in our fun and fast-paced environment - we'd love to hear from you.
- Identify savings and opportunities to increase revenue recognition
- Collaborate with CEO, Sales, Operations, Delivery, Project Managers by providing analytics driven information to increase profitability
- Provide metrics to the CEO and management team
- Oversee crucial components of the month-end close process
- Play a critical role in preparation and regular financial reporting
- Perform daily bookkeeping, analysis and financial operations
- Support other departments in their regular functions and reporting
- Develop solutions to new challenges and design process improvements
- Independently and proactively manage other responsibilities to completion
- Firm ownership of AP, AR an all financial operations that ensure flawless foundation of the operations of the company
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Bookkeeper, Controller or Financial Analyst
- 3 or more years of experience with Quickbooks Online experience (required)
- Expert skills and competency with Excel a must
- Excellent teamwork, including the ability to interact with all organization levels
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and prioritization skills
- Intrinsic desire to complete challenging tasks accurately and in a timely fashion
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Knowledge of Jira
- Salesforce Experience
- Google Sheets Wizard
- Taxes experience
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to tolerate ambiguity
- Competitive pay
- Fun and Challenging work environment
- Fun, dynamic, growing team