At Terumo Cardiovascular, we develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary bypass, intra-operative monitoring and vascular grafting. This includes a full-line of perfusion products, endoscopic vessel harvesting products and surgical stabilization products.
Our mission is to work as a team to save one more life, today and every day. We do this by providing lifesaving technology to cardiac surgery teams around the world.
This position is responsible for performing manual and/or repetitive job duties, which may include assembling, inspecting, and packing of product.
1. In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
2. Abide by safety procedures.
3. Assemble, pack, weight, move, and perform both visual and functional inspection of product or product parts.
4. Maintain clean and organized work area in accordance to site-specific procedures.
5. Perform other duties as assigned. (rev. 4/25/12)
Terumo Cardiovascular GroupÊis an equal opportunity employer.ÊWe promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Basic math skills. Basic computer software skills, i.e. Microsoft Office.
Terumo Cardiovascular is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, and genetic information.