Do you want to improve the lives of patients with opioid use disorder (OUD)? Join Ophelia and help patients get access to the evidence-based, high-quality medication for OUD (MOUD) they deserve.
When the x-waiver was still a requirement, fewer than 5% of eligible clinicians had one, and only 50% of waivered clinicians prescribed buprenorphine at all. While x waivers are no longer required, there is still an undeniable gap in providing MOUD to patients.
Ophelia wants to change that. We're looking for providers who are patient-centered, non-judgmental, and want to offer patients the treatment they need to stay well.
As a part-time Telehealth Clinician, you will evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with OUD under the guidance of Ophelia’s Medical Directors and in accordance with medical best practices. Your primary responsibilities will include MAT induction and stabilization via the Ophelia telehealth platform. You will be part of an integrated team of prescribing clinicians, clinical care managers, nurses, and care coordinators that, together, will provide patients with the highest-quality clinical care. The Ophelia support team will take care of scheduling, billing and other administrative logistics, thereby allowing you to do what you do best: care for patients.
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat patients with OUD
- Work collaborative as part of an integrated team-based model
- Track clinical data in Ophelia’s internal EHR system in a timely manner
- Participate in weekly case review meetings with the Ophelia clinical team
- Provide non-judgmental, non-stigmatizing care to patients with OUD
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant
- Experience treating patients with OUD
- Able to offer high-quality, compassionate care to a diverse population
Here's What Ophelia Offers You
- Mentorship from national MAT experts: meet weekly with our Medical Directors, attend monthly seminars, and discuss complicated cases with our clinical experts
- A panel of motivated patients: work with patients that are driven to improve their OUD and love being part of Ophelia
- Administrative support: outsource all scheduling, pharmacy, and administrative demands to our care coordinators
- Referral network for mental health and psychosocial support: rely on our care coordinators to provide referrals and warm handoffs to external services
- 21st century technology: forget cumbersome EHRs, faxing, and outdated systems. We’ve built our own EHR to ensure you have a smooth and easy charting experience
- A say in what matters: help us build better services and products to ensure we always have happy clinicians and happy patients
If you're interested, apply now!