Who we are:
Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Who you are:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Partner Account Manager (Contractor) to liaise with and provide technical support to Geotab partners and resellers. This role requires strong analytical skills with an ability to identify needs, determine effective solutions, and manage projects through completion. If you love technology, have experience with channel sales, and are keen to join a leader – we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
Working for an established North American company in a startup Latin American environment, the Partner Account Manager (Contractor) must possess the motivation, flexibility and persistence to drive the numbers of units locally deployed. You will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and developing sales opportunities in Latin America alongside partners for Geotab, the global leader in telematics technology. Geotab partners consist of wireless carriers, fleet management companies, OEM’s, and independent service enablers. You will monitor and update device orders and activity through Salesforce. You will work closely with the Account Management team, Technical Support Engineers, and Technical Solution Engineers to promote and educate on the Geotab platform and prepare for new product releases. In addition to Account Management, this position will occasionally attend trade shows, and assist Resellers in preparing go to market strategies and marketing plans.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated with strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills, and holds the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. The successful candidate will also be able to manage multiple timelines and contrasting priorities to ensure timely results.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Drive revenue and unit sales through new and existing business channels
- Coach and develop various stakeholders on Geotab products and platform, via in-person meetings, platform training, webinars and participating in customer calls and appointments
- Present Geotab solutions to stakeholders and prospective customers to assist in the sales process
- Identify new areas for growth and propose programs for initiatives accordingly with the Reseller
- Maintain and create account development business plans
- Closely monitor program objectives and provide critical performance feedback
- Regularly evaluate marketing activities and initiatives with the Reseller to ensure that the Geotab brand is present and well represented and to maximize the generation of new leads
- Build and maintain relationships with channel stakeholders to ensure leads are actively qualified and managed, providing continuous feedback to internal and external partners
- Build company credibility, brand value and trust with your stakeholders
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs
- Support global strategic initiatives
- Participate/advise in the recruitment process of sales representatives of your channel partners
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 2-5 years in account management for a channel sales organization
- Technically competent using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Salesforce and Excel
- Skilled at communicating with external clients in both technical and non-technical discussions
- Ability to anticipate and understand clients' business needs
- Strong sales background with proven record of success; experience in telematics industry direct sales is idealStrong written, presentation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Passport required for some roles
How we work:
At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
Geotab encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Geotab is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities throughout the interview, selection and employment process. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at [email protected] Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.