Revenue Team | Singapore
Horangi wants to empower companies to innovate without fear, and are looking for great people to join us on this mission. Warden is Horangi's flagship cloud security platform to protect organizations in the public cloud. Warden brings CSPM and CIEM capabilities that instantly detect and fix cloud security threats, helping organizations stay compliant more easily.
Horangi works closely with AWS to help our joint Warden for AWS customers secure their AWS infrastructure in all phases of the customer lifecycle. You will be the day-to-day owner of our strategic partnership with AWS, enabling the success of our partnership across all dimensions. This includes partner marketing with AWS, driving sales through the AWS channel, co-selling with AWS sales teams, acquiring and scaling AWS reseller relationships, and making sure our AWS partners have everything they need to successfully sell Horangi Warden.
You are technically adept and can engage with stakeholders ranging from the Head of Infrastructure or DevOps of hypergrowth tech startups to CISOs and CTOs of global companies. You possess technical expertise sufficient to understand hundreds of solutions in cloud services, cloud migrations, retooling, infrastructure of large scale APIs, data discovery and communications within the cloud platform and on-premise environments.
At Horangi, we believe true Customer Success occurs when our services and software drive our customer’s business objectives. Success will look like this: Our AWS Partners and customers in the region rate a high satisfaction with us and our product offering, thanks to you establishing Horangi as Asia’s true Cloud Security leader.
If this is you, we would love you to be our Partnership Tiger creating long term value for our customers!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ability to build from scratch our go to market plans in targeted verticals
- Work with internal Customer Success, Channel and Marketing teams to develop programs to generate and forecast demand
- Together with our Warden GTM Lead, set joint business development plans including analytical evaluation of technical product needs and customise them to the identified customers’ needs.
- Drive the value of our product and services by continually pricing feedback to the Product team.
- Continuously iterating on partner engagements to deliver maximum value to our customers.
- A strategic mindset that’s also execution- and accountability-focused
- Demonstrated success serving as a trusted advisor, being adaptable, collaborative, and persuasive
- OKRs, KPIs, and meeting them is the bane of your existence
- Ensure that there is a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it's in line with the Horangi/AWS strategic direction. This includes the creation of detailed account plans to track partner progress and achievement to goals.
- Have working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Create and execute operational rigor including territory management, account management, segment plans, and business reviews (internal/external).
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- Work with Sales Representatives in Amazon (AWS) to define the cybersecurity needs of their most valuable clients.
- Proven ability to identify and support professional services models together with product offering engagement models
- 5+ years driving revenue models in a channel, reseller or partner engagements across the region, in a technology environment. Understanding of cybersecurity projects in large scale technical environments is a plus.
- A background in complex, technical project management focusing on delivering business solutions to large corporate customers or system integrators.
- Technology thought leader, seen as the go-to person to speak at conferences, acting as an advocate for technical products across cloud services.
- Learn and be curious and love the AWS cloud, Cloud Security, and always be reading AWS’s weekly release notes.
Who we are:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and a strong background in penetration testing, incident response and cyber strategy management including both large multinational companies and hyper-growth technology startups. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges while building strong relationships with our customers, partners and teammates.