We’re building a movement - an education revolution.
We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
The role: We are looking for an experienced and creative Partner Development Manager- US to join our growing Sales Team and take our company and platform to the next level!
In this role, you will:
- Prospect for new partner schools through outreach, networking, presentations
- Prospect for new regional representation deals
- Establish positive and fruitful relationships with prospective school partners
- Ensure CRM is up-to-date
- Work across teams to respond to program and school inquiries as well as requests
- Actively follow-up on leads
- 5+ years’ experience in sales to educational institutions and an established network within assigned region
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling required
- Experience working with a CRM (Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Self-motivated, self-started who is proactive, and dependable
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to handle objections
- Working knowledge of Google and Microsoft productivity software
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong English writing skills with keen attention to spelling and grammar
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with a high attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies, not only in Canada but the world. With that, you will have many opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Work alongside a globally diverse team of more than 1,000 team members from 25+ countries, representing 30+ nationalities, and speaking 50+ languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.
ApplyBoard empowers students around the world to access the best education by simplifying the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process to more than 1,500 institutions across Canada, Australia, the United States, and the United Kingdom. ApplyBoard, headquartered in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, has helped more than 200,000 students from more than 125 countries along their educational journeys since 2015.
ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list in 2019 and #2 in 2020. ApplyBoard was also been named to LinkedIn’s list of Top Startups in 2020 and TechTO’s list of top Canadian Rocketship companies to accelerate your career in the Tech Industry.
In 2021, ApplyBoard announced a C$375M Series D funding on a C$4B valuation. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team around the world, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world. Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.