Paubox provides secure communication for modern healthcare. Right out of the box.
We are a fast growing B2B startup based in San Francisco, ranking #320 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately owned companies. Our core solutions are HIPAA compliant, HITRUST CSF certified, and rated best in class by G2.com
. Our mission is to provide market leadership in the HIPAA compliant email space.
We are looking for a full-time Partner Manager to help us grow and support our reseller and referral partner channels and clients. The ideal candidate will manage the full scope of the Partner relationship from sales through support. This role will report directly to our Vice President of Sales.
This is a remote position, but strong preference if you are able to commute to our San Francisco office when it's safe to return to in-person work.
Please make sure to read the responsibilities and requirements section carefully before applying.
- Identify and acquire new Reseller and Referral partners
- Engage with current Partners to grow the partnership
- Be the Paubox evangelist in the healthcare IT partner space at conferences and events
- Onboard new Partners to our Partner Console
- Assist our Partners in onboarding their clients to Paubox
- Provide ongoing Tier 1 support for Partner Console
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly Partner meet-ups to help keep partner base updated on new Paubox features and/or service
- Travel will be required post-COVID
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Must be fluent in SalesForce
- Minimum of two (2) years working at a software company that is focused on the healthcare industry
- Minimum of two (2) years experience of technical onboarding of new customers
- Demonstrated ability to sell new products and services
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with managed service providers
- Experience working as Partner Manager in the healthcare IT space
- Experience in both new customer acquisition and support within healthcare IT
- Demonstrated understanding of basic cyber security specific to email
- Demonstrated understanding of how email works
Why work at Paubox?
- We have a strong identity and culture that is Hardworking, Honest, Focused, and Fun.
- Health care benefits, including dental and vision.
- 401(k) savings plan.
- Combined 28 days of paid time-off, in addition to holidays.
- Stock options as an early employee.
- Apple work laptop provided.
- $500/quarter stipend for professional development.
- Opportunity to grow within the company as Paubox continues to grow.