Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Partner Manager, Customer Care Job Description:
Reporting to the Associate Director of Partner Operations, the Partner Manager will lead, support and oversee contact center operations related to our 3rd party Business Process Outsourcing (BPO’s). The Partner Manager is passionate about the overall HelloFresh brand and enhancing our customers’ experiences through effectively and efficiently managing chat, voice and email channels. The position will also collaborate daily with Customer Care (CC) management on leveraging data to support recommendations for process and performance developments. This position requires the ability to travel approximately 50% within the United States and internationally.
- Manage BPO performance with accountability for key contact center metrics including: costs, SLAs, AHT, CSAT, NPS, quality, retention and similar performance indicators
- Serve as main point of contact for partner escalations and identify real and potential problems, provide resolutions, alternate solutions, and risk mitigation plans
- Become part of the negotiations of vendor contracts to prioritize business needs and outline performance expectations
- Hold BPOs accountable to established contract terms and suggest alternatives as necessary
- Work closely with the Associate Director to enhance contact center processes and customer experiences
- Evaluate performance and proactively provide feedback to partners to increase customer satisfaction
- Develop recurring assessment for each partner site through CC report analysis, demonstration of internal technology, quality agreements and other related measurements
- Audit BPO invoices to ensure accuracy and facilitate payment
- Communicate tasks, decisions, and processes in terms of the big picture and cross-departmental impacts to partners effectively
- Ensure cross channel quality through both remote monitoring and regular on-site visits to establish consistency of the HelloFresh culture and brand expectations
- Institute best practices by conducting process reviews and memorializing process improvements via documentation
- Contribute to the continuous improvement mindset across the CC function
- Customer experience obsessed and have an absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact.
- A “Foodie”- fanatical about food!
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills
- Vocal when conveying a clear vision, goals and expectations
- Ability to succeed in an ambiguous environment where change is welcomed
- Absolutely passionate about ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- Impeccable with your attention to detail, time management, and organization
- A creator of positive momentum and achieves desired results
- 3-5 years of experience in contact center management, vendor relations or customer service operations related experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with telephony and CRM tools preferred
- The ability to travel approximately 50% within the United States and internationally as required
Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.