Partner Manager, Partnerships North American or LATAM region
Rocket Travel Inc (AKA Rocketmiles)., a Booking Holdings Company, is looking to add a Manager of Partnerships focused on the North American region, based in Chicago, IL or LATAM region based in Colombia. The Partnerships team is responsible for rapidly growing our business in the region via new partnerships and organically growing current partnerships.
At Rocketmiles, we help our customers earn loyalty rewards through hotel bookings so they can travel more. Though each employee comes with their own story, we're united above all in our love of travel. We're a group of energetic, web-savvy, creative, and analytical individuals with a track record for building new businesses from scratch.
We work with loyalty programs worldwide (like Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines and T-Mobile, Lifemiles, and Smiles), and attract customers from every corner of the globe. The user experience is curated in-house from start to end: our team includes front- and back-end developers, customer service, data analysts, designers and marketers, accountants, and partnership managers.
We began as a start-up, and we were acquired by the Bookings Holdings Group in 2015. With a dedicated team, we're aiming for the stars.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of creative, analytical, and business development skills.
The role will be responsible for the activities described below:
Business Development and Partner Management
- Support growing Rocket Travel's portfolio of business via growth in net new partnerships and continued growth and focus on existing portfolio of partners
- Oversee onboarding efforts for new partnerships
- Prepare partner presentation materials, including introductory presentations and business development materials for potential partners, account reviews for existing partners, and new product collateral
- Manage the partner marketing calendar so the entire team is aware of partner marketing activities, including briefing customer service and other stakeholders on promotion or campaign details. Support the partner by working with internal marketing teams on collateral and asset review.
- Serve as first point of escalation for partners to resolve issues with customers, partner platforms, etc.
- Perform marketing campaign data analysis, including internal and external partner marketing
- Execute monthly reporting for partners including analysis to concisely identify trends and make recommendations based on data.
- Proactively benchmark competitive landscape on a regular basis to ensure that our products are well positioned and remain best-in-class; identify net new product features to evaluate/bring to the team for discussion
- Support finance with billing reconciliation to ensure correct billing from the partner
Creative & Product
- Manage partner marketing relationships (e.g., marketing assets, approvals, requests, etc.)
- Work with internal and external teams to enhance marketing creative assets leading to new customer acquisition and retention (repeat) within existing and new partnerships
- Make recommendations for future campaigns and placements to optimize campaign performance, including promotional design and writing copy
- Collaborate with a team of marketers and designers to enhance the quality and performance of marketing efforts across Rocket Travel
We think the ideal candidate:
- Is entrepreneurial and able to work independently/take ownership
- Has 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Is fluent in spoken and written English
- For LATAM role must be fluent in Spanish
- Be extremely motivated
- Willing (and excited) to travel in the region a few times a quarter
- Understands how to summarize complex concepts and craft win-win strategies with Partners
- Enjoys working with analytical people in a data-driven businesses
- Has sufficient powerpoint (Google Slides) and writing skills
- Has impeccable attention to detail, taking end to end ownership and quality control in all projects
- Able to communicate with partner as needed with little to no oversight
- Is creative and is curious about design
- Likes to travel and learn new things
- Experience in partnership marketing and business development a strong plus
Rocket Travel is a place where you:
- Own decisions and take action that can be implemented in a matter of days
Work with intrinsically motivated folks with a track record for building new businesses
Receive a competitive compensation package, including bonus, health l
insurance, and other fun company perks