Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 13.1 million active customers globally and more than 74,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Partner Marketing Executive you will support the team in partnering with sales, marketing and merchants to help deliver best practice consumer campaigns with our network of partners. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to bring in fresh thinking, new, innovative ideas and experimentation into the approach to aid learning and drive ongoing performance improvement.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Support the team in managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns (using customer insight to drive decision making and post campaign analysis)
- Assist in delivering content calendar allocations, including the briefing and development of marketing collateral
- Ad-hoc team support, including owning Partner Marketing budget management, and processing of finance admin.
- Support cross functional alignment with other marketing teams, and broader global functions
- Support the operations of Partner Marketing team
- Champion our brand, customer & merchant value proposition – externally and internally
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You will have had 1-2 years of experience in marketing roles and ready for your next challenge!
- Strong relationship management skills; you have the ability to collaborate, influence and challenge recommendations!
- Time management and prioritisation skills are part of who you are, you are highly organised and can juggle multiple priorities with ease.
- You love to collaborate and work well as part of a team but equally; you love autonomy and have the drive to be a true self starter.
- Previous success in planning and executing campaigns across both digital and non-digital channels, ideally within a retail environment would be highly advantageous.
- You have a growth mindset with a hunger to learn! Proactive by nature, you love to creative problem solve and are comfortable to work at a pace and pivot with ease.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave. We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!