Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We operate at a significant scale, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put the global economy within everyone’s reach.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented marketer to join our Partner Marketing team. The Partner Marketing team’s mission is to create an outstanding Stripe experience for partners, supporting them with the right engagement, resources, and incentives as they start, run, and scale their business with us. The Partner Marketing Lead for technology partners will own marketing with and through our technology (e.g. software, cloud providers that develop solutions that run on or integrate with Stripe products) and connector (e.g. plugins, integrations, extensions that enable users to more easily connect and deploy Stripe to third-party platforms) partners. This role leads defining our marketing investment model for technology partners, building joint marketing plans, defining success metrics, and executing co-marketing campaigns and programs to drive acquisition and activation, and ultimately helping partners grow their business. As an early member of the Partner Marketing team, this role will have the opportunity to build out the strategy and growth plan for our partner marketing function.
- Work closely with the Sales and Partnerships team to jointly increase Stripe adoption via partners and partner satisfaction with the Stripe platform
- Define priorities, investment model, and success metrics for our marketing efforts with technology partners
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives, and measures of success with our top technology partners
- Build joint messaging and produce co-marketing assets with top technology partners
- Execute co-marketing plans and activities with the top technology partners to drive scaled acquisition of new users through partners and create sales pipeline with and through partners
- Define scaling mechanisms to provide marketing resources and enablement to a growing ecosystem of partners
- Administer and optimize market development funds with each partner
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 8-10+ years of relevant marketing experience in the B2B technology space
- Experience working closely with technology alliance partners to build joint marketing plans with partners, and execute marketing programs and campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Proven ability to influence and guide the partner’s marketing leadership team to align on objectives and deliver against joint marketing priorities and plans
- Experience shaping joint messaging with technology alliance partners
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments through an indirect business model leveraging partners
Nice to haves:
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- Experience managing partner marketing teams