At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do.
Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With Teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
We’re seeking an experienced Partner Marketing Manager
who is passionate about working with partners on joint marketing programs, from ideation to execution.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will develop and drive high touch partner marketing programs that generate quality pipeline, move prospects through the sales cycle and increase win rates. This include ongoing partner communications, supporting partner events and sharing of best practices.As a Partner Marketing Manager manager you will:
You’ve been there and done this:
- Proactively drive Partner marketing programs from planning, execution, to tracking results.
- Work together with Sales understanding sales & partner needs, developing new programs and marketing collaboration opportunities for lead generation & value differentiation.
- Drive Partner communications and campaigns as voice-of-the- partners to ensure they are getting what they need to support business growth effectively.
- Ensure flawless execution of customer and sales facing events.
- Develop a Partner content strategy that inspires users to better understand and more efficiently achieve key business goals.
- Work within the Partner budget to plan and achieve campaign KPI’s, providing regular budget reporting.
- You have a proven track record of successfully partnering with sales and channel management, previous sales experience is a plus.
- You have a problem-solving and entrepreneurial mindset, always full of ideas and are looking for a positive, fast-paced environment to put them into action.
- You are a self-starter, and have the ability to prioritise your time and able to get things done as and when they come through.
- You like to evolve in an international environment and are flexible in managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- You have good analytical Excel skills, and advanced presentation skills.
- You’re fluent in both Dutch & English.