Tanium is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager - Strategic Consulting Firms EMEA to build strong relationships (deep & wide) with a selected number of strategic Consulting Firms in EMEA in order to increase Tanium’s wallet share and drive pipeline growth and acceleration with and through these partners. In addition to aligning with these key partners, this position will work closely with internal teams including the EMEA partner sales team, strategic integrated marketing, demand generation, marketing operations, content marketing, sales development, partner enablement, and partner programs teams.
What you’ll do:
● Develop marketing plans for each strategic consulting firm that drives and accelerates pipeline across new business, customer expansion and verticals (if relevant).
● Work with the relevant director alliances, channel leadership and marketing to establish business alignment of these alliances marketing plans.
● Build strong relationships (deep & wide) and win the hearts and minds of strategically important contacts within the selected alliances by building impactful “marketing to partner” programs and campaigns.
● Work closely with a wide variety of internal and external teams, such as strategic integrated marketing, (partner) marketing operations, and content marketing to ensure flawless campaign execution and follow through. ● Develop in depth understanding and knowledge of the joint value proposition, joint offerings, and unique GTM motions for each of the relevant strategic alliances to maximise effectiveness of marketing activities and campaigns.
● Initiate and jointly build new joint offerings and services, including GTM plans.
● Maintain effective oversight and accountability of partner development funds to ensure program effectiveness, ROI, and continued partner growth. We’re looking for someone with:
● BA or BS or related field or equivalent experience Experience:
● Relevant experience required in SI and Consulting Firms marketing at EMEA level
● Proven capability with Salesforce.com
● Proven experience in Forrester’s SiriusDecisions Demand Unit Waterfall
● Proven experience in defining and executing Account Based Marketing Programs and Campaigns
● Cross functional contribution to and participation marketing campaign activation and product launches Other
● Sustained record demonstrating initiative and motivation
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Highly organised and detail oriented with bias for quantitative measurement
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organisations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium. Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.” On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasises the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionising the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organisation with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.