The Strategy Project Manager will have end to end responsibility for identifying, designing, and executing special projects for Partner Marketing. The position reports directly to the Director of Partner Marketing and works closely across different departments within Agoda be it with operations and technical teams and local account managers.
This role will have the challenge of thinking up new innovations and ideas for growth, as well as ensuring project implementation is successful. The Project Manager would also be responsible to monitor performance post implementation and identify best practices and areas of risk or concern.
This position will have visibility over all aspects of Partner Marketing (across all verticals and all markets) as well as working relationship with other Marketing departments. It offers high visibility with senior management and with other departments within the company.
This position is based in Bangkok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and propose new ideas, test and experiments to optimize current partner relationships
- Drive revenue for Agoda from special projects
- Co-ordination of the strategic direction, including best practices, skill labs, business requirements, KPIs, lead prioritization, operational service levels, and account optimization with relevant stakeholders
- Implementation of recommendations and projects
- Work internally across all of Partner Marketing and externally with other departments in Agoda to ensure seamless implementation of projects
- Continuously analyze and monitor market and overall Partner Marketing performance, trends and the competition to formulate actionable insights and understand business drivers
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Minimum five years’ experience in business development, strategy or project management
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills; understands and utilizes data and metrics relevant to role
- Understanding of web-related technologies, and the technical aspects of affiliate distribution models
- Experience in consulting, e-commerce, or online travel channels an advantage
- Fluent in English. Chinese language skills an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Energetic and driven personality
- Able to work independently and autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and a curious mind to continuously seek answers
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all level