Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
As a Partner Measurement Lead for Germany, you will help a variety of Advertising Partners understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising on Pinterest. You’ll design and execute empirical research that will include both analyses for individual clients and to inform the industry as a whole. You will work with internal and external attribution data to evaluate advertising strategies on Pinterest.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom research studies for Pinterest’s partners that analyze advertising effectiveness via a combination of internal and external measurement tools
- Develop research to understand the role of Pinterest for different marketing strategies
- Work closely with our Partner Managers to deliver data-driven recommendations to our Partners for future campaigns, both conversion and awareness
- Communicate complex attribution results back to non-technical client audience and influence client measurement thinking
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of digital ads measurement and research experience
- Experience in working with attribution tools like Google Analytics, MTA or MMM solutions
- Familiar with ads measurement and insights landscape and methodologies
- Experience working directly with Partners to develop campaign measurement and planning strategies
- Strong analytical skills, at ease working with spreadsheets and multiple sources of data to turn numbers into insights
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales teams, product teams and other members of the Ads Measurement team
- Experience with SQL preferred