ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education. Founded in 2015, ApplyBoard has grown to become the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, assisting more than 120,000 students with their educational journey. By connecting international students, recruitment partners, and educational institutions, we simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process through our platform and services. To date, we have built partnerships with 1,200+ educational institutions across Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, and work with 4,000+ recruitment partners around the world. ApplyBoard ranked 3 on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups List
in Canada and was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the 2019 Technology Fast 50™
In May 2020, the company raised C$100M Series C on a C$2B valuation, reaching a ‘unicorn’ valuation, and in September 2020, announced a C$70M Series C extension. With this funding, we are heavily investing in our technology, growing our team, and serving more customers.
Our team of over 500+ ApplyBoardians (and growing!) is just as diverse as the customers we support. Comprising 27 nationalities, 53 languages spoken, and 50/50 gender parity, diversity is fostered and celebrated on our team. ApplyBoard is headquartered in Kitchener, ON, Canada, with representatives in 20 countries, including India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, Mexico, Brazil, and China.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Partner Relations Manager to join our growing Sales Team and take our company and platform to the next level!
In this role, you will:
- Prospect for new partner schools through outreach, networking, presentations
- Negotiate and execute partnership agreements
- Establish positive and fruitful relationships with existing school partners
- Negotiate improvements to existing agreements and develop strategies and tactics to deliver on regional objectives
- Act as an internal point-of-contact for partner schools
- Ensure CRM is up-to-date
- Work across teams to respond to program and school inquiries as well as requests
- Maintain up-to-date records of program requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in sales and customer service (education industry a big plus—double points for strong network within your assigned region)
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling, as required.
- Experience working with a CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to handle objections
- Experienced in reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Working knowledge of Google and Microsoft productivity software
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong English writing skills with keen attention to spelling and grammar
- Fluent in French is an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with a high attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Waterloo region
- Highly competitive compensation package with stock options, great benefits, vacation and more to keep you healthy and happy!
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard, however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.