The Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) is a relationship and partner development role to drive revenue through a wide array of third parties and distribution channels (e.g. Banks, Airlines, Loyalty programs, Online Affiliates).
The PRM United Kingdom reports to the VP Business Development within Partner Marketing and works closely with operations and technical teams and Vertical Heads to execute the ambitious expansion of our business development activities in UK.
As PRM you ensure the company continues to develop high level insights into the UK online market and the competitive landscape.
This position is based out of our London office.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue for Agoda from UK
- Own the strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities and partnership activities in UK
- Day-to-day management of existing partners (performance, reporting, promotions, solutions)
- Develop annual account plans for and build long term relationships with key accounts
- Ownership of the partner acquisition process from deal negotiation to deal closure
- Understand a partner’s business needs and translate this into regular tailored joint marketing initiatives and develop successful partner merchandising calendars
- Translate partners’ technical requirements into business growth opportunities; own the implementation of Agoda partner solutions with partners
- Proactively identify and qualify new leads and new partnership type opportunities
Qualifications & Skills
- Good understanding of the UK online market
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in business development
- Experience in e-commerce or online travel channels an advantage
- Good understanding of web-related technologies, and the technical aspects of affiliate distribution models
- Demonstrated consumer and client orientated mindset
- Outstanding analytical, numerical and problem solving skills; understands and utilizes data and metrics relevant to role
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners, with experience likely gained from a consultative, solutions-based, business development environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Past success in acquiring, mentoring and building productive long term customer relationships
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously
- Excellent communicator who expresses facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to establish relationships and influence stakeholders at all level