We’re building a movement - an education revolution. We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education. ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
Reporting to the CMO, the Partner Sales Director will be accountable for the success of Regional Representation School Partnerships. The Director will manage a global team of School Reps, directing them on successful sales strategies and tactics. They will be accountable in agreeing to sales targets with Partner Schools and in delivering on those targets.
What you bring to the table:
You are a dynamic, strategic-thinking and highly driven Sales Leader with a growth mindset. You have a successful track record of motivating a sales team in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop sales targets in consultation with Partner Schools and internal teams.
- Manage a team of School Reps globally.
- Develop strategies and tactics with Partner Schools and cross-functionally.
- Work together with the rest of the Sales, Partner Relations, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams.
- Be accountable for delivering sales results.
- Hire and motivate the team.
- Analyze and recommend opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop campaigns, messaging, presentations and partnerships.
- Work closely with ApplyBoard leadership in developing aggressive and accurate sales forecasts.
What you need to bring:
- 5+ years of progressive Sales experience.
- A demonstrated track record of building and scaling high-performance sales teams.
- International Recruitment experience is a very big plus.
- A true customer orientation with excellent partner relationship skills.
- Comfortable working with various levels at a Partner School (C-suite, Manager, etc.).
- A proven track record of inspiring and mentoring sales teams across various demographics of age, gender, country, professional experience and performance.
- Player-coach mindset who is not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to work cross-functionally and provide insights to various stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent critical-thinking and interpersonal skills that lead by example.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written skills; the ability to speak to large groups and lead or facilitate sales leadership workshops.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting change to thousands of students lives every day
- To work with a brilliant and globally diverse team that is the fastest growing in the Waterloo region
- Great compensation and benefits package to keep you healthy and happy!
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard; however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:-Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement-Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 700 team members based in 18 countries, who represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 40 languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities. Want to learn more about Life at ApplyBoard? Check out this video, and be sure to follow us on our Life at ApplyBoard Instagram.
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform. To date, ApplyBoard has become the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, assisting more than 100,000 students with their educational journey.
In 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50™ list. In May 2020, ApplyBoard announced a C$100M Series C funding on a C$2B valuation, reaching a ‘Unicorn’ status. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world.
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we provide equal opportunity to applicants regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. If you require an accommodation to submit an application and/or during the interview process, please notify the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]
Requests will be addressed confidentially.