Join us in changing an entire industry
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
🏆 What’s the opportunity?
This role offers the opportunity to drive the growth of the supply side (the airlines) of our booking platform. As a Partner Success Manager (PSM), you will own and manage the relationship with a portfolio of our partner airlines that are offering their capacities on cargo.one to help them become commercially successful. You will have the unique opportunity to work with truly global companies such as Lufthansa Cargo or Etihad Cargo and shape their customer journey on the platform. This will include coordinating their international expansion, finding new ways to improve their performance as well as to enable the whole organization to fully leverage the cargo.one offering. Looking ahead, it doesn't stop here! The air cargo market is huge and we are just getting started. You will have the chance to find and leverage new levers for growth that will further drive our partner’s, as well as cargo.one’s, success.
Join us now and transform the way airlines sell cargo!
We are a remote-first company and can work with you if you are based in one of the following countries (more countries are becoming available soon!)
🕵🏼♀️ What you’ll be doing?
- Own a portfolio of airline partners and manage their commercial success on the platform by driving revenue goals while never losing sight of customer satisfaction
- Develop a deep understanding of each airline customer’s internal structure, goals, and challenges and how we can support them in their journey to sell digitally
- Set and execute the roadmap with our partner airlines for international expansion and product expansion to help them achieve their goals
- Assist our airline customers in driving user adoption and change management within their organization
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders of our airline partners
- Run onsite and remote business reviews with our airline partners
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including product, business development and product marketing to articulate the airlines’ needs and foster a collaborative approach across stakeholders
- Collaborate with our team of partner enablement specialists to identify, monitor and rectify operational hurdles for our supply side and their service providers in all markets
🙋🏽♀️ What you’ll need
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience in consulting / customer success with focus on large enterprise accounts (Experience working in a SaaS or transaction based environment is a plus, but not a must)
- You bring a growth mindset and ideally a track record of onboarding, retaining and growing accounts with proven outcomes
- You have demonstrated the ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- You have the ability to think analytically and to distill your thoughts in a structured manner
- You are characterized by excellent communication and presentation skills and enjoy interacting with various stakeholders
- You possess an entrepreneurial drive combined with ability to be creative, take initiative and risks
- You thrive in fast-paced and challenging environments
- You are fluent in English and German
What you can expect from cargo.one? We think you’ll enjoy working at cargo.one. Here are just a few of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1 with plenty of room for career progression.
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization that’s changing an industry.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Work within a fully-remote setup