GumGum is a global technology and media company specializing in contextual intelligence. For over a decade, we have applied our proven machine learning expertise to extract value from digital content for the advertising industry. The company’s contextual advertising engine, Verity™, comprehends the meaning of text, images and video online, allowing marketers to safely and precisely place ads where people are most engaged. Combining that contextual targeting and brand safety intelligence with proprietary high-impact ad formats, GumGum’s advertising solutions deliver industry leading efficiency, accuracy and performance.
The Partner Success Manager is the dedicated day-to-day contact for a subset of publisher partners, owning GumGum’s Zendesk support system and optimizing workflow automations to maintain efficiency across inbound support requests within Publisher Development. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Supply Partnerships, this role is the backbone of GumGum's greater partner network and plays an essential role in retaining existing partners and deploying growth initiatives at scale.
The Partner Success Manager is a multi-functional role that supports existing accounts while proactively unlocking opportunities for expansion.
The Partner Success Manager possesses a passion for customer success and strives to become an expert in the Ad Tech industry while helping to automate our inbound partner support cue.
- Manages day-to-day publisher partner support in Zendesk, including new partner onboarding, resolving account issues, and answering questions within our standard SLAs.
- Fully supports publisher onboarding implementations - working closely with GumGum’s solutions engineering and partner management teams.
- Escalates inbound technical issues to Solutions Engineers as needed while managing external partner communications & expectations.
- Tracks inbound support requests to identify trends and reports findings upstream.
- Develops operational processes that help to improve inbound FAQ while delivering on established turnaround times.
- Monitors daily reporting to identify trends or uncover possible issues
- Proactively identifies partner growth opportunities and presents them externally to help drive new revenue via upsells.
- BA/BS degree in Business (Advertising/Marketing) or similar experience
- 2-4 years experience in digital media/ad tech, with exposure to a network, exchange, or SSP environment
- Experience in an account management role within ad tech creating solutions on behalf of clients.
- Experience with JIRA, Zendesk, Google Sheets, and ticketing systems.
- Ability to analyze data to spot trends
- Familiarity with the media industry, digital advertising, the lumascape and ad tech
- Ability to breakdown complex problems and appropriately articulate them to the necessary parties
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, GSuite applications. (Jira & Google Ad Manager are a plus)
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive health, vision and dental benefits
- Healthcare including 100% coverage for Employee + Spouse/family
- Dependent care FSA
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Stock incentive program (role dependent)
- Paid parental leave
- Goodly - student loan contribution plan
- WFH monthly stipend
- Anniversary recognition and awards
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness workshops
- Discounted Pet Health Program
- Flexible time off and work schedule
- Stocked kitchen & Everytable Smartfridge
- Dog-friendly HQ office - we love our fur babies! Check us out on Instagram @dogsofgumgum
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
- GumGum Gives Back volunteering opportunities
- Team building lunches and events, and monthly company celebrations
- Virtual monthly team bonding events
Career & Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/ health / person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
Stride - our company council committee to share learnings, give updates and provide feedback to the company regarding initiatives and discussions around diversity, inclusion and equity.
Thoughtful…We listen to understand different perspectives, show everyone respect, and relentlessly seek solutions for our clients (internal and external)
Agility…We are quick, nimble, and change direction gracefully, while maintaining control.
Grit…We bring energy and perseverance to everything we do.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award in 2021 by BuiltInLA, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work in 2020 and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and on-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Check us out on Instagram: @gumgum