Partnership Account Manager, Content Solutions
Tripadvisor is the world’s largest information platform for travel. Our goal is to understand travelers better than anyone else so that we help travelers make the most of every trip. More than 400 million travelers around the globe come to our site and apps each month to discover and book the best things to do, places to eat, and accommodations. The B2B Hospitality Solutions team is focused on ensuring Tripadvisor is providing a world class suite of solutions for Hoteliers & Restaurants spanning the total addressable market of Enterprise to SMBs.
TripAdvisor is looking for an Account Manager to join our global Content Solutions business, which is part of the Hospitality Solutions organization. The role will be responsible for the success, management and growth of our Content Licensing, Hotel Pricing Affiliate and Review Collection businesses for clients in APAC and the Western United States. This role requires a proactive, highly motivated, team-oriented and tech-savvy candidate with a highly proven relationship building capabilities who is able to excel in a fast-paced, data driven and entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate will offer strong account management and analytical skills. Success in this role will be measured by performance against objectives and key results (OKRs), including but not limited to, growing the regions overall content licensing / affiliate revenue and new member acquisition through aggressively optimizing existing accounts and signing new accounts.
The role will be based in TripAdvisor’s Singapore office and will report into the head of APAC business development for Content Solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Business Development leads to support their accounts
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of hotel chain, technology, media, destination marketing organization, search and OTA partners across your region who work with TripAdvisor to:
- License TripAdvisor content for display and / or analytical purposes
- Systematically solicit TripAdvisor reviews from their guests
- Generate affiliate revenue through hotel bookings
- Identify areas to optimize existing integrations through data / competitive set analysis and quarterly partner business reviews. Execute against initiatives to reach and exceed target metrics
- Identify new leads through research and collaboration with internal sales teams. Initiate engagement and negotiate, sign and launch new deals to reach and exceed target metrics
- Lead, advise and support our partners in the implementation stage of their integration, including but not limited to, best practices, brand guidelines, weekly update calls, technical troubleshooting and testing
- Serve as your partners’ primary point of contact to answer questions, run reporting, provide guidance on best practices and troubleshoot any issues related to our Content Licensing and Review Collection products
- Achieve and exceed agreed quarterly metrics on revenue, new partner acquisition and other defined KPIs, while also participating in defining the team Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) on a quarterly basis
- Maintain an accurate and organized overview of all of your account details and initiatives using SalesForce
- Provide weekly updates on performance vs defined metrics to management
- Some travel required
What We Seek:
- 2+ years’ experience in sales or account management at a leading online, travel, hospitality, media or technology brand
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience at building and growing client relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust
- Demonstrated ability to close deals and think creatively around consumer needs, partner opportunities and potential solutions
- Comfortable with technical integrations, and enjoys problem solving and utilizing data to tell a story
- Target driven and proven self-starter with a track record of exceeding targets through growing existing and signing new business
- Excellent prospecting, negotiation and presentation skills
What we would love to see you bring to the team (but not required):
- A strong understanding of the online travel and media industry
- Experience with content licensing
- Experience with SQL
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Japanese proficiency.