Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet by 2020, it is essential to continue building great relationships with Partners. As a PDM, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping our partners grow their businesses.
The main objective for this role is to act as a liaison between Infobip and its Partners by building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current Partners in order to extend the reach of their relationship and collaboration with Infobip. The Partnership Development Manager will work with existing Partners to develop go-to-market strategies, establish and track business goals represented in number of new clients (revenue & gross profit) generated for Infobip through those partnerships.
- Develop local relationship with Partners and facilitates other internal teams to do so when needed.
- Forecast business growth, track and analyze existing relationships with our Partner, as well as identify further areas of opportunity for growth by finding new value propositions through our portfolio.
- Lead the joint partner planning process that develops strategy, tactics and activities associated with productive partner relationship.
- Ensure Partner training & certification program is executed as per standards.
- Enables acquisition of new customers through management of Partnerships and collaboration with Infobip’s Sales representatives on all relevant markets where our Partner operates.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the CSMs following a successful implementation.
More about you:
- 7-10 years in partnership management
- Solid experience as Partnership Management or Account Management
- Solid years of experience working in commercial areas with deep passion for Partnership/Channel account farming
- Experience with PaaS or SaaS in IT/Telco industry is a must
- Written and verbal fluency in English is mandatory.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional professional communication skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office suite, especially MS Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to problems.
- Business oriented in order deliver and increase results with current accounts.
- Excellent teamwork enabling you to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the detailed onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!