Are you willing to become a key contributor of the way people watch sports and learning from a relevant working experience? Partnership is your natural setting of work? Internship in the Partnership team is probably what you are looking for!!
As an Intern you will help our Italian based Partnerships Team and will be integral to growing our relationships and distribution channels with our partners. Your aim will be to support delivering best in class activations and campaigns with our partners, that contribute to our Global objectives.
Our partnership campaigns will make up a crucial part of the DAZN marketing mix and help us on business acquisitions and drive quality demand generation, increasing our brand perception and providing long-term valuable customers.
You will work closely with all areas of the business in helping shape the local market strategy in this area. You’ll be comfortable in a fast-moving, commercial environment, and be approachable and professional in working across the DAZN business and in daily communications with our partners.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Support the Commercial Partnerships team to support creation of relevant and disruptive campaigns with our partners, by delivering together with Marketing some relevant creatives supporting our campaigns
- Collaborate with business intelligence, analytics and finance teams to provide regular performance updates back to our partners and across the business
- Continually conduct in-depth competitor benchmarks and analysis of other content providers in your market
- Continuously think of new offers and proactive propose new partnerships moving from performance reviews of current partnership to think about “the next”
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- A self-starter with the motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and drive to define clear goals and execute plans to deliver against them
- Good project management skills with the ability to manage multiple partners and projects at a time
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- A strong attitude towards innovation and passion for digital entertainment and customer experiences
- A truly dedicated sports fan
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and help change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, everyone has the opportunity to make their mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
* Headquartered in the UK with 2,200 employees located in over 25 countries
* Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries and territories. You can subscribe to our global service at www.dazn.com
* We guarantee affordable access on most connected devices including smart TVs, set-top boxes, streaming sticks, smartphones, tablets, PCs and game consoles
* We work across every aspect of the way fans engage with sports; from production, through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity - where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.