Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served over 85,000 customers and recently went public! The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
About the Role:
As a Homebuilder Partnership Manager you will be responsible for growing and managing your regional territory within Opendoor’s Homebuilder Team. You will drive business to Opendoor by leveraging our unique set of innovative products and developing strategic partnerships. You will work closely with new and existing homebuilder leadership, sales, and marketing teams to create business initiatives and solve pain points using Opendoor solutions.
As a Homebuilder Partnership Manager, you will:
- Grow new partnerships and maintain existing partnerships within assigned territory
- Educate and update new home sales associates on how to use Opendoor as a tool to drive business
- Manage marketing initiatives and resources across partnerships
- Develop and execute new ideas to increase lead generation and partnership performance
- Serve as a market advocate for Opendoor’s products at real estate meetings and events
We are looking for teammates who have:
- New Home Sales, Business Development, Sales Training, and/or Territorial Sales background
- Strong grasp of technology
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Valid real estate license
- At least 2+ years in new home sales or equivalent field
- Ability to travel locally and regionally
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- College Degree
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds, being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
More About Us
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us
on our website, check out our profile on The Muse
to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts
to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Your choice of coverage for medical, dental, and vision (optional for dependents)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Commuter benefit
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor values Openness
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Opendoor are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.