About the Job
Castlery is looking for a passionate Partnerships & Affiliate Marketing Manager.
Castlery is growing rapidly and continues to disrupt the traditional furniture landscape. Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager, as Partnerships & Affiliate Marketing Manager you'll be expected to manage and execute all forms of marketing partnerships across the US, Singapore and Australian markets.
If you’re eager to make an impact at a fast-growing e-commerce company and you want to be part of a team that’s reinventing furniture retail category through technology, read on.
- Manage relationships with Castlery’s affiliate platforms, influencers, publishers and other partners.
- Work with brand and creative teams to create and promote engaging partnership content.
- Coordinate Castlery’s brand and product stories for publishing in our affiliate channels.
- Analyse results of past partnerships to ensure the channel is growing in a profitable and sustainable way.
- Keep on top of industry and competitor trends to generate new ideas for partnership concepts and experiences.
- Degree educated, marketing or business related degree is a bonus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in partnership marketing/digital marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Adaptability, tenacity and strives within tight deadlines.
- Career prospects
- Awesome co-workers
- Oversea business and operations exposure
- A dynamic environment that offers a wealth of learning opportunities and room to make an impact in the business