The Partnership Coordinator is responsible for identifying prospective sponsors, responding to sponsorship inquiries, creating sponsorship proposals, negotiating sponsorships, clearly communicating sponsorship deliverables to the programs team, and securing sponsor renewals.
About Capital Factory
Capital Factory is the center of gravity for entrepreneurs in Texas, the number one startup state in the U.S. Last year more than 100,000 entrepreneurs, programmers and designers gathered day and night, in-person and online for meetups, classes and coworking. We meet the best entrepreneurs in Texas and introduce them to their first investors, employees, mentors and customers. According to Pitchbook, Capital Factory has been the most active investor in Texas since 2013.
- You have some experience with sponsors and events
- You have experience with the startup and technology markets
- You can put together a killer proposal
- You are creative about structuring partnerships and think outside the box
- You are detail oriented.
- You are organized and plan ahead, but you don’t get stressed out when things change at the last minute. Because they will. You roll with it.
- You are professional and presentable and greet everyone cheerfully. You’re ready to deal with an immature student, a pushy salesperson, and the President of the United States.
- You are excited to work in the middle of downtown Austin and have reliable transportation.
- You have a reliable laptop computer and smartphone.
- You are security aware. You have a passcode on your computer and phone and don’t write passwords down on paper.
- You are available in person during business hours and after hours for sponsor events.
- You are available during SXSW (Spring Break) and Startup Week
- You are comfortable with the Google Apps suite of products. You’re eager to learn about new tools and ways to be more productive.
- You plan on staying in Austin and being available for this job for the next 3 years
- You get to Inbox Zero every day.
- You don’t gossip and have great discretion.
- $40,000 plus commission
- 15 days PTO, plus paid holidays including the week between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day
- Personal health, vision and dental insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance