We are rapidly scaling our Partnerships Channel and we are looking for a dedicated and energetic Partnerships Coordinator to support our ambitious growth.
As a Partnerships Coordinator, you embody one of our most important selling points: personal support of our partners. Your goal is to make sure Funding Circle is the first choice for each and every one of our partners when it comes to business lending. You will work closely with the Business Development Managers and directly with partners to manage the loan applications through to success.
You will join the team in its early stages and be instrumental in establishing processes and excellent customer service. We will support your progression, as you learn the skills and industry knowledge needed to grow into a Business Development Manager.
What does a Partnerships Coordinator do?
- Supporting the growth of our Partnerships network i.e. business advisors, accountants, businesses across the fintech space, brokerages and more
- Establishing instant rapport with your customers via telephone and email, cultivating successful relationships with your partners
- You will be responsible for managing the incoming flow of loan applications from our partners
- You will communicate both with small businesses and our partners on a daily basis
- Account Management - Maximising the conversion of incoming applications through our funnel
- Business Development - you will learn to drive business from our existing partners
- Assist in the development and implementation of our growth strategy for the Partnerships Team
- You will represent Funding Circle at events, during partner meetings and here in the office alongside the Partnerships Managers
- Working closely with other teams including Operations, Underwriting, Marketing and Strategy
What will you bring to the role?
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Dedicated approach and self-starter - you will be able to work autonomously
- You are motivated by numbers and hitting targets
- Commitment to working and contributing as part of a wider team with team goals
- Fluent written & spoken German is essential
It would be advantageous if you have:
- 3-6+ months in a customer facing role
- An interest in FinTech and empowering small businesses
- We are interested in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR apprenticeship OR some on-the-job experience
So why join us at Funding Circle?
We are a dynamic, innovative FinTech, creating new solutions with the latest tech, data and fantastic service - our people are the core of that success, and we believe in a culture that’s as open and collaborative as it is passionate and ambitious.
- Walk into a team that champions our values; think smart, standing together and living the adventure
- Competitive salary package
- Funding Circle shares
- You will play a significant role in the scaling of a very exciting channel
- You will learn a wide ranging set of sales skills, from public speaking through to pitching
- Excellent opportunities for career growth, we will support your goals
- Learn, grow and go further with your annual learning budget & our peer-to-peer learning at FC Academy
- Beautiful office with weekly lunches, free food & full kitchen
- Monthly team & company wide socials/team bonding + weekly Friday socials
- 25 days annual leave
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.