WHO WE ARE
The Stensul Marketing Creation Platform™ reduces marketing asset creation time by up to 90% to help teams focus on improving campaign performance. With Stensul, teams launch campaigns faster by streamlining the collaboration process and simplifying creation for all marketers, so they can create marketing assets that drive results. Stensul integrates with all leading ESPs/MAPs, including Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as workflow platforms, image libraries, live content, link tracking, and messaging platforms. Top brands that trust Stensul to solve their most demanding email problems include AAA, BMW, Cisco, Demandbase, Equifax, Flywire, Greenhouse, Morgan Stanley, and Yahoo.
What You’ll Do
Stensul is on the search for a dynamic Partnerships Manager to build upon established partnerships, and forge new relationships with our technology, agency and consulting partners.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you’ll look to constantly uplevel what we’re doing within partnerships to maintain our place as the premium solution in the market. Your strong relationship building skills, passion and drive will enable you to own a huge revenue generating area of the business, making an impact from day one.
- Create relationships built on mutual value for both partners.
- Generate new sales opportunities for the Stensul team.
- Encourage partners to positively influence existing sales opportunities.
- Enable partners’ go-to market teams on Stensul’s value proposition and joint value propositions with partners
- Facilitate innovative co-marketing initiatives with strategic partners.
- Work with Stensul’s marketing team to evangelize our shared successes with partners by creating and promoting partner-specific positioning, co-branded case studies, content marketing, video testimonials, webinars, and social media presence.
- Align Stensul Sales & Customer Success teams with Partner driven sales
- Collect data, produce documentation, and help train the sales organization to leverage partnerships within their sales opportunities
- Be a face of Stensul at industry events and within our partner’s client facing teams, increasing brand and market awareness
You will need to be able to demo the product, present to partner teams, articulate our value prop, understand buyer personas and value of our solution.
Who You Are:
- 2+ years Martech Partnerships Experience + SaaS
- Combination of sales + marketing skillsets
- An incredible relationship builder (networking is your middle name)
- Savvy & knowledgeable of the MarTech landscape, and general ecosystem of SaaS Platforms and Partners in the space (includes SFMC, Adobe/Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Workfront, Accenture to name a few)
- High level understanding of how technologies will integrate via APIs and be interoperable in a client’s technology stack
- Data driven
- Builder + start-up ready
- Live out Stensul's values:
- Learning agile: A constant learner, using new methods, tools to improve team's performance, can look at market opportunities
- Garra: Hustle, heart, grit, passion
- Above & beyond: Ability to uplevel Sales Motion
- Team player: Commitment to diversity & inclusion, low ego, positive culture add
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Work from home as well as in office perks
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.