Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that's going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As Partnerships Support Executive at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a god like challenger of the banking world) you will be responsible for:
- Providing a supportive bridge between the Account Management, Sales and Marketing divisions to ensure that all operations are run smoothly within the Partnerships team
- Working with the Partnerships Sales Associate to set-up inbound calls, issue new contracts and ensure that the onboarding process is as seamless as possible for new and prospective partners
- On the Account Management front, you will establish relationships with our key partners and collaborate with other teams across the business to ensure that their clients are signed up to Tide as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Identifying new ways to serve our Partners and sending out regular communications and monthly marketing packs to enhance engagement
- Expanding our Partnerships footprint by identifying and planning events and exhibitions, in order to enhance Partner brand awareness
Who are we looking for?
- Previous administrative experience preferable
- Detail oriented and highly organised: you can manage many projects, relationships, and initiatives simultaneously
- Great communication skills – able to explain complex information in a simple way.
- Excellent customer service skills – you are personable, love to help people and are naturally solution-oriented
- You can act autonomously and use your initiative to get the job done.
- Previous marketing experience ideal but not necessary
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.