The Warehouse Worker for Transwest GMC Buick Isuzu in Henderson, CO is responsible for providing warehouse support including pulling, packing, assembling, sorting, shipping, and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality goals.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare orders by:
- Processing requests and stock orders
- Pulling materials
- Packing boxes
- Placing orders in appropriate areas for receiving or delivering .
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Assist with inventory control to continue accurate counts at all times.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by:
- Keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat
- Keeping shipping supply area clean
- Complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Complete reports by entering required information.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Requires frequent sitting, standing, balancing, bending or stooping for prolonged periods of time.
- Manual dexterity, fine manipulation and the ability to reach with hands and arms .
- Must have ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Normal range of hearing and vision.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a good motor vehicle record.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent customer relations and team work abilities while upholding a professional demeanor.
- Ability to successfully complete a General Abilities Assessment and pass a post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
Date Posted: 09-14-2020
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.