If you are a qualified EPO, or in the process of becoming one then this could be the ideal role for you. It is the chance to join a Cambridge based IP startup who are opening their first Polish office. They are therefore looking for a Patent Attorney living in Poland to help lead and grow the local office.
The company is now operating globally iin 14 countries around the world. The role will therefore allow you a certain amount of travel opportunity.
If it is flexibility you are after and you posses leadership qualities then this could be the perfect fit for you. You will be your own boss for much of the time and have people within the team replying on your experience.
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language is required but we are more than open to international applicants, as our current team is from six different countries.
- It imperative that you can deliver quality patent work in an efficient and timely manner but we will also support you in this effort.
- Although we are professional, we are a startup so you must be at least tolerant, if not passionate, about innovation.
- Team player who is always thinking about the best interests of the company.
- Qualified EPO or in the process of becoming one.
- You will be required to come to the office 2-3 times per week but most of your work time is quite flexible in both location and hours of work.
- You will be party of a Global funded startup
- Be the first Patent Attorney in the Poland office.
- Competitive salary.