We are looking for a startup-minded Payments Operations Specialist to join the mighty and growing Customer Support team and better enable us to support users across all our products.
The ideal candidate is customer-focused and digs deep to find solutions.
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Provide inbound support related to customer financial inquiries and disputes
- Interact with internal client data tools and software to extract information upon request
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned and assist in ad hoc projects
- Work within a team environment to gather, interpret and analyze data
- Perform initial investigations and liaison with Fraud team
Payment Operations Specialist
- Quick learner and inquisitive nature
- 2+ years in a customer service role essential
- eCommerce experience
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency transactions a plus
- Experienced in card chargeback, ACH and/or Wire resolution
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience collaborating across various organizations to meet business needs
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate customer service skillset
- Ability to work in a flexible and agile work environment
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.