Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company? Join Funding Circle and make an impact within our market-leading, global business!
Our Payments Team is crucial to making Funding Circle's platform work smoothly and is the key to ensuring we deliver on fast and effective experience for our customers. This is an exciting and dynamic role to develop your career in operations, where you will have real impact and learn quickly.
- Providing daily operational support and oversight for contributions and distributions of funds to and from borrowers and investors according to SEPA standards
- Identifying non-standard payments and account behaviour and finding short/long term solutions
- Understanding end-to-end flow of money through Funding Circle and the appropriate action for each type of payment
- Helping streamline treasury processes and procedures and enforce cash controls
- Coordinating internal workflows and processes with regards to new product functionalities, giving input into projects aimed at improving processes and defining user requirements
- Dealing with queries from external and internal customers regarding payments through a service desk ticketing system
- Closely cooperating with internal departments such as Financial Operations, Investor Relations, Sales, Data Teams, Collections and Recoveries, Capital Markets
What you'll bring to the role:
What we offer you:
- 6-24 months admin experience - experience in insurance, financial services, operations or other high volume administrative roles may suit!
- Experience in payment processing and with client money responsibility is ideal, but not essential
- You will need a numerical & logical mind
- You are committed to providing a great customer experience through process driven approach
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in a fast paced environment
- You enjoy connecting with people and demonstrate interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
- You know how to organise your day and week
- Intermediate Excel skills (advanced excel skills and a basic knowledge of VBA macros or SQL are a bonus, but not required)
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
- An operations role designed to give you the skills and knowledge for a career in financial services and expose you to a fast-paced, high performance lending culture
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a market-leading fintech and build the world's largest online lending platform with us
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team spirit - our talented, multi-cultural team values passion and drive above hierarchies, and loves to celebrate success
- A great atmosphere and lots of opportunities to bond with colleagues at regular social, sports and volunteering events
- A relaxed office in the popular “foodie” Bergmannkiez neighbourhood with free breakfast, snacks and drinks, a fully equipped kitchen, table tennis the best roof terrace in Kreuzberg
- Comprehensive training on our product portfolio and support in developing your career through our internal career programs "Money 2 Do More" and "Go Further"