Title: Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Position Type: Fulltime/permanent with our client
Salary: Market (best possible) Base + Excellent benefits
Location: Atlanta, GA
WHY WORK HERE?
Our Client is an established company that operates like a start-up. We are a part of the ever-evolving healthcare technology field and every team member can have a big impact in the success of the company as we continue to grow. We have small teams and encourage promoting from within – providing plenty of opportunity to further develop in your career.
We have an awesome team that enjoys some great perks:
22nd floor views at Tower Place overlooking Buckhead
Casual dress all-day, everyday (save on dry cleaning!)
Fully stocked break room – free snacks and drinks!
Work from home Fridays
100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits for the employee
401k with company match
Generous Paid Time Off package
Bonuses + incentives
This position will perform work of a confidential and complex nature with proficiency on various administrative and human resources initiatives. The individual will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and processing of Payroll, Benefits Management & HR Operations (onboarding/offboarding, compliance) as well as perform the Office Management role.
- Responsible for preparation and processing of semi-monthly US payroll using ADP including validation of all inputs to employee payroll files.
- Data entry including new hires, terms, bonuses, commissions, leaves of absence, payroll calculations, and deductions.
- Coordinate, reconcile and review payroll processed by ADP.
- Process tax changes, direct deposits, loan repayments, deduction goals, retroactive adjustments, prorated payments, special pays, etc
- Understand proper taxation and deduction for compliance with the federal and state taxes.
- Preparation of 401k submission to third party administrator.
- Review and reconcile payroll deductions and contributions.
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, etc)
- Manage annual renewals and open enrollment planning, identifying and recommending changes/enhancements to the benefit offerings and cost-sharing as appropriate.
- Handle employee inquiries and onboarding, claims assistance, benefits survey completion, benefits eligibility, billing, COBRA, and leave of absences administration.
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding eg termination and severance letter preparation.
- Work with vendors and act as single point of contact for vendor inquiries.
- Oversee Office: ordering supplies, opening office, maintenance of the office, organizing events
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Minimum of 3 year of experience in Payroll & Benefits Management
- ADP experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of US state and federal laws governing benefit plans
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!