- Follow the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analyses, reporting and maintaining records of test examinations;
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens;
- Adhere to the laboratory's quality control policies, document all quality control activities, instrument and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed;
- Follow the laboratory's established policies and procedures whenever test systems are not within the laboratory's established acceptable levels of performance;
- Identify problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and either must correct the problems or immediately notify the supervisor,manager or director
- Document all corrective actions taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific and organizational skills, strong sense of personal accountability and responsibility
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Previous experience in their specific departmental specialty
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Good hand-eye coordination Written and verbal communication
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field of study
- Minimum of at least one year of subsequent laboratory experience and/or training pertinent to position
- PCR experience is required.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday- Friday
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job is not available anymore...
This job has been filled or removed by Eurofins.
... but we can help you!
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new PCR Lab Assistance: Covid Testing job post.