Every day, Peek powers the businesses of activity operators around the globe. We are proud of our product suite and our mobile products are industry game changers.
The Peek Pro Product Manager will work directly with the CTO on Peek’s product vision, the roadmap, and its rollout. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who thrives in Peek’s inspiring startup culture. The role requires leadership skills, coordinating multiple projects and teams while delivering innovative, best-in-class products. You must demonstrate principled thinking, well-honed product judgment, a stubborn refusal to settle, bold innovation, and an obsession for exceptional design.
You will bring together engineers and designers, account executives and support agents to ensure that our products are delightful, empowering, and ground-breaking. You’ll be at the center of making the magic happen.
- Work closely with the CTO to create and own the product vision and execution of Peek Pro products
- Solicit and embrace feedback. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction. Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product.
- Work with the design teams on wireframes and mockups, with engineers on specs and PRDs, and with QA on test plans and acceptance criteria
- Communicate and train customer facing teams on new features and releases
- Build something amazing
- 3+ years experience working in software development
- 2+ years experience in a product management
- Experience with UX, web applications, mobile applications, and cloud based software
- Experience in enterprise and/or SMB businesses
- Exceptional design instincts and product taste
- Experience with user testing and on-site customer interviews
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Previous experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn