👋 Hey, We're Founders Factory
We power founders to go further, faster. Great startups set out to solve big problems. We’re here to give founders what they need to solve them faster.
The talent team at Founders Factory is responsible for attracting and supporting the best startup founders as well as ensuring we have an inclusive culture where the best people want to work. As our Talent and People Coordinator, you will straddle both parts of the business helping us ensure we are effectively supporting all our team and startups covering employee experience, D&I, people operations and more.
This role is more than planning and coordinating our talent and people practices. You will prioritise people over everything else, embodying our culture and champion diversity in all its forms. Founders Factory is a unique environment where priorities change constantly and we’ve traditionally led HR by committee. Your role is to bring process to the creative chaos.
Qualities I need you to embody
- Curious, ask questions and find out as much as you can about our model and team
- Organised multitasker with great attention to detail
- Humility and willing to learn
- Open minded and adaptable to change
- Proactive rather than reactive in dealing with the challenges we face
- Willingness to experiment and challenge the status quo
What you should be prioritising day to day
- Building a dynamic dashboard of our recruitment and diversity data
- Maintain and update our employee records on CharlieHR
- Ensure our talent database (Lever) is up to date and candidates coded appropriately
- Create and lead our series of talent events
- Own our onboarding and offboarding process
- Help with all areas of people operations such as performance management and employee engagement
- Track our office equipment ensuring the team have all they need to do their jobs
- Audit our people policies to ensure we are adhering to basic compliance
- Support the talent team with sourcing and engagement activities
- Assist with all internal and external people related inquiries or requests
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Up to 1 year of experience in a startup environment
- An understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with ATS software
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future:
Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers.
Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
Support: marketing, legal, finance, fundraising, growth, business development and recruitment.
Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage from Vitality and mental health counselling.
Office and Remote: Desk space in fully-serviced office in High Street Ken and all the kit you need to work from home.
Perks: Free lunch one a month, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
Please note: we have an overwhelming number of applications and will do our best to get back to you within 72 hours if you fit the bill.