People & Talent Assistant
You will be supporting the People Team to find new talent and on board them successfully. You will be able to work on strategic projects across the People function, including Talent, Reward & Benefits, Learning & Development and Employee Relations.
· Sourcing, coordinating interviews and diaries for Line Managers.
· Manage advertisements on the job sites through our ATS system (Lever).
· Managing the PSL & agency correspondence
· On boarding of new hires on HRIS (Bamboo)
· Planning and coordinating the induction of new starters
· Act as a culture architect for the business culture and ensure this emanates through our external recruitment
· Monthly KPI & reporting
· Support on employee relations
Skills & Qualifications
· Learner, willing to invest time to learn about the Martech industry
· Data driven with a good understanding of KPIs and how to measure
· Excellent stakeholder management, being able to juggle multiple demands.
· Thrives in a fast paced environment and is flexible and adaptable to changing work processes.
· Self-starter, ability to act creatively, drive change and solve problems
· Excellent attention to detail
This job has been filled or removed by Yieldify.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new People Assistant job post.✕