As a member of the People Partner team, you will provide HR support, working closely with stakeholders across the client group in areas including organizational design, performance management, employee engagement, leadership development, succession planning, talent management, diversity and inclusion, and employee relations. Come and join us, grow together!
What you will do:
- As a member of the People Partner team, you will provide HR support, working closely with
stakeholders across the client group in areas including organizational design, performance
management, employee engagement, leadership development, succession planning, talent
management, diversity and inclusion, and employee relations
- Provide frontline support to managers and employees, acting as a one-stop contact for all
strategies related to people in your assigned functional teams, managing from strategic planning
- Provides advice and coaching to managers and employees on a variety of actions to include
employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and
development and etc.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change
and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status
- Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program
- Contribute to continuous improvement on employee experience and help to champion our
You should have:
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience, with 2+ years in an HRBP role or equivalent (or
- Experienced in technology companies is a plus
- You have a passion for people. You should be smart, thoughtful, emotionally intelligent, and
excited to bring out the best in people;
- Proficient in oral and written English;
- Your experience should include at least one of below HR functional areas: L&D, employee
relations, compensation, performance management, and organisation development.
- You have a people-centric and "roll up your sleeves and get it done" work style;
- You are able to exercise good judgment and discretion - maintain confidentiality;
- You are approachable and calm: Your presence is reassuring and you can help people
accomplish what is required by the business. You aren't afraid to weigh the options, influence
decision making, and make recommendations. You accept change and are resilient, adapting to
meet the nuanced needs of various partners;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work cross-
functionally at all levels;
- You have the ability to engage, inspire and influence people across diverse groups and levels.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.