Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world's leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
At Curaleaf, we have a passionate commitment to everything we do. From innovative products to promoting social justice, from environmental sustainability to building world-class brands, we know that none of this is possible without our Team Members, which is why we’ve committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive experience for all.
What You’ll Do:
The People & Culture Manager will be a senior level business partner that supports our Retail and/or Operations functions. The P&C Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of HR administrative support & strategic responsibilities that includes onboarding, off-boarding, generating of KPI reports, leading complex employee relations investigations, training & development, performance management, proactive business partnering, & other local/regional/national ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise discretion and good judgement in a variety of situations, build effective relationships with others, work independently, and have excellent problem-solving skills. Knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures; understands the cultures of organizations.
- Serve as a business partner to local people leaders & team members to ensure high levels of engagement, productivity, & an overall best in class workplace culture
- Support additional regional and national retail and/or operations teams
- Onboard and offboards all team members within the assigned functional department.
- Lead complex employee relations investigations & make recommendations in partnership with P&C Leadership and Employee Relations Director
- Serve as a lead point of contact in your state for all inbound team member calls regarding employee concerns.
- Serve as a lead and partner with labor relations on union related responsibilities (i.e., campaigns, bargaining, grievances, etc.)
- Administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; turnover, and training and development.
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepare and maintain employee handbook and policies and procedures manual(s)
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include compliance training, anti-harassment training, etc.
- Support hiring initiatives for open retail and/or operations positions; collaborates with departmental managers to ensure the successful onboarding of new hires.
- Develops and refines People & Culture related approaches, policies, and procedures for the company, to support business objectives.
- Partners with business leaders to ensure company initiatives are met that includes but not limited to: Performance management, goal setting, succession planning and development for team members.
- Serve as a Project Manager to help lead regional and national people & culture initiatives and ad hoc projects.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance; performs audits as required.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law (Labor Relations experience preferred)
- Maintains employee information in the HRIS system, personnel files, etc.
- Travel Requirements: 30% +
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our valued Team Members are diverse, dedicated, and driven to achieve the highest possible standards in all that we do.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field
- Prior experience providing HR support to multiple locations; retail, manufacturing, corporate office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with an emphasis on attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Must be flexible, resilient, and able to keep focus in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations, and HR best practices
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with HRIS and ATS (WURK and Greenhouse preferred)
- PHR or SHRM-CP, preferred.
- At least 5+ years of human resource management experience, preferred.
- At least 2-3 years managing complex employee investigations & performance management issues preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of Union experience preferred.
One Curaleaf: We work together collaboratively and with accountability. We are dedicated to always doing the right thing for each other, our customers, and our communities.
What We Offer:
- · Competitive Pay
- · Employee Resource Groups
- · Medical, Dental, Vison Benefits
- · Employee Product Discounts
- · Health Savings Account (HSA)
- · Employee Referral Payment Program
- · Retirement Plan – 401(K)
- · Paid Time Off (PTO)
- · Life/AD&D Insurance
- · Employee Assistance Program
- · Short- and Long-Term Disability
- · Paid Parental Leave
- · Additional Employee Discounts Available
- · Commuter Benefit
- · Community Involvement Through our Rooted in Good Initiative
- · Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Curaleaf Awards and Achievements:
2023: Ragan's Top Places to Work
2022: TIME100 Most Influential Companies
2020: Cannabis Doing Good’s Good Neighbor Award
2020: Minorities for Medical Marijuana’s Diversity & Inclusion Award
Follow us on Social Media
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.