Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
We are the People & Culture Team. We are the enablers of people & the protectors of the culture. We respect & empower at every step. We like to see ourselves as the heart and soul-bringer of Insider and of our culture. We hire, we train and we retain. And as People & Culture Team we are the gatekeepers of Insider. We are the smiling bright face & wise decision-makers holding a great responsibility. Our aim is to find the A-players out there. The “Master-communicator” phrase doesn’t even begin to cover our people skills. We love what we do. That’s how we succeed in People & Culture processes in 5 continents & 25+ regions. You can either watch us conquer the world, or join us!
As a People & Culture Manager in Insider day in and day out you will
- Have full ownership over the People and Culture processes end-to-end for Insider’s related department (Business teams)
- Act as a thought partner and mentor to the department heads and C-levels to improve people-related issues including engagement, productivity, learning and development, hiring, retention, recognition, communication, and more;
- Manage Business Partners and recruitment teams to provide effective guidance and assistance to the department;
- Inspire, coach and lead; track your team’s overall OKR progress, set KPIs with team members, have monthly one-to-one meetings with each one of them and provide ongoing constructive feedback and support for their development;
- Play an active role in finalizing OKRs and quarterly KPIs for the department you are responsible for, and track progress with our CEO Executive Office and encourage engagement around measurable objectives;
- Build People and Culture strategies and bring them to execution together with your go-getter team under your leadership and guidance;
- Work closely with all Center of Excellence functions (People Operations, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Rewards and People Experience Teams) to cultivate our candidate and Insider experience;
- Conduct retention interviews with team members, assess Insider’s engagement on a proactive, ongoing basis; analyze our NPS results, identify and work to address disengagement issues early;
- Be a strategic consultant by offering valuable insights to recruitment teams, source, engage and nurture relationships with culture-fit top talents to empower Insider team;
- Actively contribute to the employer branding activities to share our story with Insider’s potential team members.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you have
- 6+ of experience in an HR role of which at least 3 years as an HR Business Partner
- 2+ years of proven experience as a team leader
- Prior experience in high growth and fast-paced environment (startup or technology company experience is a big plus)
- Solid and fully developed leadership and team management skills
- A strategic mindset that allows you to come up with successful plans of action and to bring new perspectives to the table
- Expertise in HR practices including recruitment, labor law, talent management, and learning and development; working knowledge of current immigration laws and processes
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English
- Exceptional teamwork and the ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization
- Flexibility in handling the entire process between strategic partnership and operational execution
- Skills required to manage business partners, recruiters and researchers to reach hiring goals across the organization and to screen candidates
- Good organizational and multitasking skills allowing you to juggle multiple tasks under timelines and shifting priorities
- Ability to manage ambiguity while fostering an example of professionalism and leadership
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you
- A chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- To be a part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Opportunity to be a part of different side projects depending on your interests
- Access to many hard and soft skill training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- Access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- Space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- Free access to exclusive platforms such as Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- Chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System"
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- The infamous team activities are bursting with fun. Check out: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatinsider/
- No Dress Code!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.