Our team works to create the most advanced next-generation technologies that change how millions of users are protected from malicious attacks across the world wide web. Our ambitions reach far beyond what is currently available in the security market today. What we do is as important as how we do it.
Area 1 Security is in need of a self-motivated and creative People Operations Coordinator to support our busy People & Operations department. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative & developmental support by assisting with aspects of the employee lifecycle. Our team is growing rapidly - you will find there is plenty to maintain and create if building teams is something that excites you. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion, creativity, and a background in data entry - we’d love to hear from you.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience. [Programs include: Annual social activity calendar (all hands, bdays, events, trainings etc.), annual offsite, meals/snacks coordination, office work space needs, and any additional projects that you create.]
- Offer proactive recruiting coordination by submitting job postings online, scheduling candidate interviews, greeting candidates, and preparing them for interviews.
- Assist in employee on-boarding activities such as logistics for new hire orientation, designing welcome packages, and improving upon the experience as a whole.
- Assist in the creation of an internal branding model -- including collateral and copywriting. Partner with marketing on employer brand initiatives and social media.
- Perform administrative work such as maintaining employment data in HRIS, maintaining subsystems, tracking contracts, ad hoc reporting and auditing.
- Own the office facilities and operations on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Communication or Psychology degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ administrative experience.
- Basic knowledge of hiring processes.
- Basic understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite & G Suite.
- Excellent communication skills -- specifically written.
- Experience with Namely HRIS and Lever ATS.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple time-sensitive projects.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and confidentiality in handling information while staying within defined policies and practices.
- Highly collaborative work style, strong service orientation, and ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff.
- Able to maintain productivity during times of change and become and agent of change.
- Must be able to execute with excellence and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Experience with Event Planning & Design.
Area 1 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
*To all recruitment agencies:* Area 1 Security does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Area 1 Security employees or any other company location. Area 1 Security is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.