Robinhood is changing the way America invests. We believe our financial system should work for everyone and not just a few. We offer commission-free trading for stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies—all on one, user-friendly platform. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve enabled millions of people to participate in the markets, cementing us as the fastest-growing brokerage ever.
About the Role
Our People team plays a critical role finding and growing world-class talent to achieve our mission and we need your help! As our People Operations Coordinator, you'll help make Robinhood an amazing place to grow and thrive, and provide our Robinhoodies (what we employees call ourselves) a seamless experience across all parts of the employee life cycle. You'll be a critical member of the People team helping to maintain systems, manage operational processes, and support programs that help people succeed. This is also a great learning opportunity for anyone getting started in HR and looking to grow and partner with others on the people team to develop their expertise.
As the People Operations Coordinator you'll:
- Be a first point contact for employee inquiries regarding Robinhood benefits, perks, employment verifications, and programs (such as performance reviews, immigration, and employee pulse surveys)
- Be responsible for processing all parts of the Robinhoodie lifecycle, including onboarding, exits, organizational changes, and one-off requests
- Work closely with teams across Robinhood to provide administrative support, including data entry, generating reports, and compliance audits
- Partner with other people team members to coordinate and deliver people programs and initiatives
- Review & make updates to policies and employee-facing documentation on our people programs
- Maintain employee documents and files and ensure accurate data entry to our HRIS
Some things we consider critical to being a People Operations Coordinator:
- At least one year of operational experience in a high growth, fast-paced environment (especially helpful if related to HR, recruiting, or operations)
- Exceptional attention to detail and proactiveness/flexibility in solving problems
- Ability to respect strict confidentiality when it comes to our employees’ information
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and relentless resilience in being a great partner to Robinhoodies
- Ability and motivation to rapidly develop knowledge and skills across all axes of the People team experience, including tools/systems, lifecycle processes, performance management, HR/regulatory compliance, etc.
- Ability to communicate with and advocate for diverse groups
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.