Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing and strategic consulting, partnering both large multinational networks and small organisations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
Who are we looking for:
We are currently seeking a thoughtful, dependable, and proactive People Operations Executive to assist us in creating a workplace that attracts, retains, advocates for, and develops our most valuable asset - our people.
You will lead our office towards organisational effectiveness and operational excellence. Whether spearheading our employee engagement programmes, analysing our organisational practices, or refining our internal processes, you will enable us to do our best work and create a better company.
- Drive employee engagement programs to retain the best talent and improve employee experience
- Improve communication, feedback, evaluation, and reporting channels across the company
- Manage HR operational tasks such as preparing employment contracts, applying for work passes etc
- Promote cross-functional/inter-team alignment of company objectives through implementation of Objective & Key Results (OKRs)
- Lead cultural initiatives and build strong positive habits
- Implement new HR initiatives and ensure they run smoothly, e.g. setting up/improving/automating existing HR processes, ensure great onboarding experience for new joiners etc
- Identify and implement operational strategies for improving workplace productivity
- Plan, execute, and support in-house, as well as recurring internal and external events
- Passionate about technology, disruptive models, organisational culture, and people
- The ability to work autonomously in a VUCA environment and to prioritise among competing tasks
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role and environment
- Firm believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion and teamwork
- Passionate about our mission and people, and keen to learn and develop best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A commitment towards the highest professional ethical standards
- A view towards long-term planning and scaling the organisation
- Takes ownership and accountability for problem solving
- The willingness to challenge and debate issues of importance to our company